• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
foxeylady

QAL tour Australia/NZ announced!!!

50 posts in this topic

4 of 5 !!!!!!!!!!

Do you travel well. lol Its a BIG country:lol:

x

ETA. do none of you have other halves like I do that think this Adam 'thing' (for want of a better word) is the most ridiculous thing ever therefore wont let you go to loads of shows?? 

I know of many many fans that go to multiple shows in each tour and dont have a problem. Im sure they cant all be single. lol

x

4 hours ago, koula said:

4 of 5 !!!!!!!!!!

Do you travel well. lol Its a BIG country:lol:

x

ETA. do none of you have other halves like I do that think this Adam 'thing' (for want of a better word) is the most ridiculous thing ever therefore wont let you go to loads of shows?? 

I know of many many fans that go to multiple shows in each tour and dont have a problem. Im sure they cant all be single. lol

x

Actually I am an anxious flyer, hate it :o and prefer to drive interstate most of the time (10 hours+ drive home (my birthplace/family) to Sydney from Melbourne where we live now) :) If time allows I prefer to do a roadtrip, but with this tour I think there will be some flights involved <_<

BUT in order to achieve the result we are after, sacrifices must be made :unsure::lol:

As for my other half, he teases me re Adam BUT is extremely supportive and has paid for nearly all the tickets so far!  He has his interest in cars/hotrods etc and that is way more time and finance consuming than my obsession :lol::ph34r: That's my story anyways ;):lol:

Though I'm very happy for the Aussie and Kiwi Glamberts and Queenies, I can't be the only one concerned that this pushes back Adam's release of the new album at least into mid-2018.  And this will probably be followed by an announcement of an Asian tour.

Hello Movie. Yes, the Aussie and NZ tour will delay the release of Adam's fourth album. And also his solo tour to promote the album, which I am so much looking forward to. However, fans in 0z and NZ will be SO happy. 

jenderby and MoovieBassets like this

This presenter on The Today Show is clearly a really dedicated fan of Adam. I've seen him a few times talking to Adam or QAL and his admiration for Adam is so clear. 

MoovieBassets likes this

1 hour ago, ADAMITES2015 said:

Would love a rough estimate of VIP costs for this tour before I commit to shows?

Megan, just saw this on twitter, it might help give you an idea of prices, altho VIP onstage aren't listed.

DCVx1HMVoAE7pT_.jpg

ADAMITES2015 likes this

They are doing 56 shows in less than 9 months. that is a lot when you are almost 70 years old.

would Adam be able to do Idol with the new tour dates going into March, 2018? If so, do you think they planned the dates so that Adam could do Idol if the job was offered to him?

ADAMITES2015 and carter_ like this

20 hours ago, MoovieBassets said:

Though I'm very happy for the Aussie and Kiwi Glamberts and Queenies, I can't be the only one concerned that this pushes back Adam's release of the new album at least into mid-2018.  And this will probably be followed by an announcement of an Asian tour.

10 hours ago, sweetygirly said:

They are doing 56 shows in less than 9 months. that is a lot when you are almost 70 years old.

would Adam be able to do Idol with the new tour dates going into March, 2018? If so, do you think they planned the dates so that Adam could do Idol if the job was offered to him?

There are 2 months between the each of the three legs of the tour, and the AUS/NZ tour is only 2 weeks.  That leaves plenty of time to work in between, and we all know that Adam is a workaholic and gets bored when he has nothing to do.

@MoovieBassets, I think we'll get album 4 just in time for a summer solo tour 2018.

@sweetygirly, I don't even pretend to know anything about TV production/schedules, but yes, it's quite possible IMO that they would work around his schedule.

On a related note:  anyone think it's odd that Idol was quick to announce it's first new judge, but there has been nothing since?

MoovieBassets likes this