• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
ADAMITES2015

QAL Tour Australia & New Zealand 2018

Thought I would get in early and start this thread :D Just what we have been waiting for...Queen + Adam Lambert touring Down Under :D

Hope to catch up with some of you again this tour :D

QAL1200x628.jpg

SYDNEY – Wednesday 21 February at Qudos Bank Arena 

BRISBANE – Saturday 24 February at Brisbane Entertainment Centre 

ADELAIDE – Tuesday 27 February at Adelaide Entertainment Centre

MELBOURNE – Friday 2 March at Rod Laver Arena 

PERTH – Tuesday 6 March at Perth Arena

AUCKLAND – Saturday 17 February at Spark Arena

Yay! Thank you! So excited :)

8 minutes ago, nurseypoo said:

Has anyone managed to get ticketmaster to work. Its not coming up with the ability to get a ticket

I managed to get tickets but had to refresh a couple of times and it was a bit slow at first.

1 hour ago, nurseypoo said:

Did u go to ticketmaster?

Ok so on the Fanclub page you need to go to Events. Then down the bottom choose last and it takes you to the later shows. Choose Spark and then buy tickets. From here you can put in the presale code. There are still tickets available. Good luck :)

ttp://premier.ticketek.com.au  FOR AUSTRALIAN SHOWS

MY TICKETEK PRE-SALE
Thu 22 Jun, 12noon - Fri 23 Jun, 8am* 

On sale to public Fri 23 Jun, 10am 

A pre-sale is an opportunity to secure tickets prior to the public, not a preferential seating service. On sale times are quoted in local time. *Or until pre-sale allocation is sold out.

Add a Onstage VIP Production & Backstage Tour Experience here!*

View Package Information

'Click' on View Package Information :rolleyes: This has all the packages, seating plans etc for the tour :D

3 minutes ago, nurseypoo said:

Thank you for the help. I cant find any that are $105 anymore waaaa. Ohwells i have been once. 

Oh no that's a shame :( We don't ever go to any concerts (and it's my 40th later this year) so we did go with the $245 tickets this time and there seem to be some of these still available. There should be more tickets released early next week so hopefully you will be able to get one. Good luck!! Have a lovely weekend :)

10 minutes ago, nurseypoo said:

Thank you for the help. I cant find any that are $105 anymore waaaa. Ohwells i have been once. 

All good, remember this is the Fan Club presale, maybe the tickets you are after will surface when the rest go public?