• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
ADAMITES2015

QAL Tour Australia & New Zealand 2018

37 posts in this topic

Hey ya'll, did you see the NEW DATES for the Aus/NZ leg of the journey?  I posted them in the Aus/NZ thread in Adam Discussion :)

I'm sure there are plenty of people going crazy today buying tickets (public release) :D Sooooo glad for the Fan Club presale:D

I can chill and wait for my turns to come now :D

NEW DATES ADDED TO THE AUS/NZ TOUR, Courtesy of the wonderful Foxey Lady:wub:

You are receiving this email because you are registered with the Queen Fan Club members only website.

DUE TO HUGE DEMAND SECOND SHOWS ADDED IN ADELAIDE & MELBOURNE!
ALL SHOWS in Australia & New Zealand go on sale TODAY at 10am local venue time here:
AUSTRALIA: bit.ly/QAL_AU
NEW ZEALAND: bit.ly/QAL_NZ

AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND TOUR DATES 2018:
AUCKLAND - Saturday 17 February at Spark Arena
SYDNEY – Wednesday 21 February at Qudos Bank Arena
BRISBANE – Saturday 24 February at Brisbane Entertainment Centre
ADELAIDE – Tuesday 27 & Wednesday 28 February (NEW SHOW) at Adelaide Entertainment Centre
MELBOURNE – Friday 2 & Saturday 3 March (NEW SHOW) at Rod Laver Arena
PERTH – Tuesday 6 March at Perth Arena

--
Jacky Smith
Official International Queen Fan Club
P.O.Box 141, West Horsley
Surrey KT24 9AJ
England
00 44 (0)1483 281995

AND ONE MORE:

You are receiving this email because you are registered with the Queen Fan Club members only website.

New show added to Auckland also! Just heard!

AUCKLAND - Saturday 17 & Sunday 18 February (NEW SHOW) at Spark Arena

DUE TO HUGE DEMAND SECOND SHOWS ADDED IN ADELAIDE, MELBOURNE & AUCKLAND!
ALL SHOWS in Australia & New Zealand go on sale TODAY at 10am local venue time here:
AUSTRALIA: bit.ly/QAL_AU
NEW ZEALAND: bit.ly/QAL_NZ

foxeylady likes this

4 minutes ago, foxeylady said:

@ADAMITES2015, were there already 2 dates each in Adelaide, Melbourne, and Auckland? Second dates in those cities are what the email says was added.

I think my system is a little behind yours @foxeylady :lol: Thanks for the heads up, but my budget is BUSTED:(:lol:

At least it gives others a better opportunity to get good seats and enjoy the best show on the planet :wub::D

foxeylady likes this

NEW SHOW--SYDNEY

New Sydney Date Added to Australasia Tour
JUST ANNOUNCED: Due to huge demand, a second and final show added in Sydney.
NEW SHOW DATE - SYDNEY: Thursday 22 February at Qudos Bank Arena Tickets & VIP packages to this show go on sale TODAY at 11am here: 

Australasia Tour
AUCKLAND – Saturday 17 February at Spark Arena, www.ticketmaster.co.nz
AUCKLAND – Sunday 18 February at Spark Arena, www.ticketmaster.co.nz
SYDNEY – Wednesday 21 February at Qudos Bank Arena, www.ticketek.com.au 
SYDNEY – Thursday 22 February at Qudos Bank Arena, www.ticketek.com.au 
BRISBANE – Saturday 24 February at Brisbane Entertainment Centre, www.ticketek.com.au
ADELAIDE – Tuesday 27 February at Adelaide Entertainment Centre, www.ticketek.com.au 
ADELAIDE – Wednesday 28 February at Adelaide Entertainment Centre, www.ticketek.com.au 
MELBOURNE – Friday 2 March at Rod Laver Arena, www.ticketek.com.au
PERTH – Tuesday 6 March at Perth Arena, www.ticketek.com.au

--
Jacky Smith
Official International Queen Fan Club
P.O.Box 141, West Horsley
Surrey KT24 9AJ

ADAMITES2015 and jenderby like this