• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
carter_

UPDATE #TwoFux thread - NEW MUSIC COMING 6/30/17 #TWOFUX !!!!!! @adamlambert Tweets "Big Surprise in 9 hours." 6/22/17

I am a bit disappointed about the title, honestly.  I do really like the song for a light, but meaningful song that would be awesome for my 13 year olds to hear and sing along with.  The lyrics are empowering and fun to sing, but I wish that he had said, "I don't care much" instead of what he did.  My girls just don't care for that in a song and they sure can't perform it anywhere since it can't be on a program.  I can't play it with anyone around, either, so not sure I will get the single.  It changed the whole song to be a song for older people and left out the preteens whose parents might like it, but not want their kids singing it or carrying around a cd with that title.  I know, I sound old...lol.  I am not a prude or anything, but would love to share it with them and can't.  Oh well.

the OUT interview Adam tweeted is REALLY good 

"

"I went about things differently this time. Not to say my last process was negative at all, because I love The Original High and I loved working with Max Martin. But I got back from Australia last year after doing X-Factor and was feeling very creative, and just started talking to some songwriter friends of mine. Sarah [Hudson] and Ferras were two, and I was just like, “You know what, let’s do this for fun—no pressure.” It was very casual and nonofficial, and there was something really nice about that. It lent that kind of energy to the project—very matter-of-fact, very much a reflection of where I’m at, right now. "

How does “Two Fux” speak to where you’re at mentally? 

“Two Fux,” to me, kind of sums it up. I’ve been writing a lot in the past about chasing the original high—I was longing for something that was out of reach. And now with this project, I’m at a place in my life where I’m like, “You know what, no—I’m cool.” I’m just going to do my shit and not really make any apologies for it—not really try to be such a people pleaser. I think everyone has these upswings and downswings in their life where they’re trying to figure out where they’re at, and right now I’m at a place of feeling a lot more self-assured. 

What in your life has led to this new state of mind? 

The age has something to do with it. I’ve seen cycles—things come and go, trends happen, movements start. There’s this amazing movement, right now, that has been going on with trans visibility and gender fluidity, and all these things that we’ve been aware of, but the fact that they’re being pushed out to the mainstream and being really addressed—it’s very liberating. I feel like there’s a narrative and a conversation happening about things I’ve always felt strongly about. People are tuning into something that’s very exciting and I feel like I may have a voice in that conversation. 

Why is “Two Fux” a strong introduction to the larger project you’re working on? 

It’s basically a mission statement. That chorus, saying, if you think what I do and how I live is too much, I don’t really give two fucks. You know, the world we’re living in right now is a little scary. There’s a lot of hatred out there and a lot of negativity. Our country’s politically and socially divided. And to be able to put out a song that addresses everything, saying, “Look, you may not like me, but I’m not going to let that take me down. I’m not going to let that ruin my day. I’m going to do me.” I think people want some of those self-strengths. It makes me feel good to listen to it, and hopefully it makes others feel good. It’s not taking itself too serious—the lyrics are ridiculous and silly, and I think it’ll give people a reason to smile. "

Read more here, including Brian May's thoughts on two Fux https://www.out.com/music/2017/6/30/adam-lambert-stands-his-ground-glam-rock-single-two-fux

Great posts @carter_

When will ppl get it

Adam doesnt give #twofux if you dont like it. He likes it he's expressing himself

Thats the top and bottom of it.

@ram

I think you should buy it you dont need to listen. Its only 99p (or whatever your currency is)  and it will be supporting Adam😊

X

"The appropriately titled song is about not giving "two f--ks," and the lyrics are very fitting for pride month. Adam's dreamy falsetto utters lyrics like, "No one gets me but myself / I’ve been this way since I was 12." and "Got that magic called ADD / Rep for them aliens / Different like me."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7850144/adam-lambert-releases-new-single-two-fux

From Adam's love letter to the LGBTQ community for Pride Month - hints ;) 

"And now 8 years later, the LGBTQ community has come SO far. I see fellow artists AND civilians coming out with no apologies and no fucks given. Despite the current obstacles we face, I'm am blown away by our progress. We have come so far. My true fans share the same principles so we continue to welcome other alien weirdos into our family. Thank you ALL for inspiring  and supporting my journey. I promise to keep doing the same for all of you." http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/pride/7817361/adam-lambert-gay-pride-month-love-letter

Image result for alien emoji

7 hours ago, koula said:

Great posts @carter_

When will ppl get it

Adam doesnt give #twofux if you dont like it. He likes it he's expressing himself

Thats the top and bottom of it.

@ram

I think you should buy it you dont need to listen. Its only 99p (or whatever your currency is)  and it will be supporting Adam

X

I totally agree with you @koula

Having said that, I also understand why @ram and others are disappointed with the explicit content.  So I'm glad to see there is a clean version for radio play and other sharing.

I'm also happy that the clean version doesn't CHANGE the lyrics, just bleeps them out.  I wonder what they'll do with the title though.  Will the DJ annouce it as "Two Bleeps"?  :lol:

12 hours ago, carter_ said:
It's so awesome to see  the media loving Two Fux :) Haven't see a single bad review yet. Congrats Adam!!!! :wub:

Yay! So great to hear about this kind reception. So happy for Adam :wub:

Bought TF already, can't stop listening :D Although... live version appeals to me more. That said, I love both ;)^_^

The Verdict

Overall, Adam Lambert is exceptional on his new radio single "Two Fux." It has a liberating vibe to it, and it shows his "don't give a damn attitude," especially when it comes to his naysayers in life. Lambert pours his heart and soul in this performance, just like everything his does musically. Many listeners can relate to this song's empowering message. Well done Adam. His "Two Fux" single garners an A rating.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/entertainment/music/review-adam-lambert-outstanding-on-new-single-two-fux/article/496726#ixzz4lqsyVWgG  "