• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
adoresAdamL

JUL 17: QAL TOUR MONTREAL- Show time: 8:00pm EDT

On 20/07/2017 at 11:06 PM, albertabroad said:

That opening is the bomb! It really is the best they've had so far! B)

And maybe I've missed a couple of concerts in between but I felt like Adam had finally found a way to sing that BoRhap beginning in the way that suites his voice - and it sounds amazing!! It's a relly tricky piece to sing - especially to get it sound that amazing! A wonderful job! Loved it!! :wub:

I'm really into the new outfits, too. :wub:

Hi Alberta

Do you mean the start as from "Mama..." because I dont think they ever sang the song right from the true start of the song.before. 

I havent ever seen them but thats not to say they havent. I havent seen everything....!!

X

6 hours ago, koula said:

Hi Alberta

Do you mean the start as from "Mama..." because I dont think they ever sang the song right from the true start of the song.before. 

I havent ever seen them but thats not to say they havent. I havent seen everything....!!

X

Hi koula! :) I think you could very well be right. I didn't even think about it because we've heard Adam sing the beginning in other circumstances. ;) I have to go and take one more listen because I can't remember anumore what part it actually was that made me say that. :)

EDIT: Yea, you're right. I didn't even realise he hadn't sung that beginning on tour before!! :D But the thing that originally caught my attention was the fact that Adam makes little changes to the melody etc so that it suits his voice better. I've always felt that BoRhap is one of the few songs that Adam has "trouble" delivering in a way that you are not left with the feeling that Freddie delivered it much better. (Just my own opinion.) But now I think it has always been because of the melody and the phrasing/coloring/whatstheword that Freddie sang it with. There is a clear difference in their range, tone etc so it's only natural that not everything goes smoothly with the "original formula". This version once again left me with the usual and pure "Wow, Adam is an amazing singer". :)

22 hours ago, emilie23 said:

Hi @albertabroad!

Yes I was! I felt extremely lucky to see the band I have loved for so many years and to discover a new singer I will love for the rest of my life! 😜

Hi emilie! :) They really do make a unique and wonderful collaboration. You could easily say that they compliment and complete each other. :)

20 hours ago, emilie23 said:

Hi @albertabroad!

Couldn't have said it better! :)

I'm glad you agree. :) I'm one of those who doesn't seem to get enough of this collab - I'm constantly thinking and hoping for more. More new arrangements for Queen songs, more gigs and more collaboration on new music. :D

4 hours ago, foxeylady said:

It's a perfect collaboration!  I liked the way one of the recent reviews put it: "they complement and complete each other".  Sorry, I can't remember where I read that, but it really hits the mark.

That was me a few posts up, foxey... :D  I wish it was a legit review... ^_^