• Announcements

    • Flash Mod

      Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

      Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

      ***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

      Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
emilie23

Hi from Montreal!

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone!

My name is Emilie and, believe me or not, I was not really aware of Adam Lambert's existence before last week. I kind of knew who he was, but I didn't know his songs. Well, I went to the Queen + Adam Lambert show in Montreal (I am a huge Queen fan) on July 24th and I was not sure if he could meet my expectations. I knew he wasn't Freddie, but I didn't know he was god enough to "replace" him. Can I tell you that I was blown away and that I fell in love with him within minutes the show started?!? I loved everything about him: his charisma, his voice, his outfits, his personality, his beautiful face... When I came home, I bought all of his CDs and been listening to them non-stop. I am so happy to be one of his fans now and I will be for the rest of my life. 

Hope to meet some nice people here to share our passion for this wonderful and down-to-earth artist.

Can't wait for his new music and new tour!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @emilie23! I see now that you truly were at the Montreal concert! :D I loved your story! Thanks for sharing it here. ^_^ We all here have found Adam during different points of his career. Some have been fans from the very note he sang in American Idol, many have found him through Queen collaboration. I found him somewhere in between myself. :) Join right in. No better place to find and talk things about Adam. :)

Oh, I definitely share your enthusiasm about his new music and tour! B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/07/2017 at 1:37 PM, albertabroad said:

Hi @emilie23! I see now that you truly were at the Montreal concert! :D I loved your story! Thanks for sharing it here. ^_^ We all here have found Adam during different points of his career. Some have been fans from the very note he sang in American Idol, many have found him through Queen collaboration. I found him somewhere in between myself. :) Join right in. No better place to find and talk things about Adam. :)

Oh, I definitely share your enthusiasm about his new music and tour! B)

Hi @albertabroad

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Let's hope new music and tour are coming in 2018! ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2017 at 6:20 AM, emilie23 said:

Hi everyone!

My name is Emilie and, believe me or not, I was not really aware of Adam Lambert's existence before last week. I kind of knew who he was, but I didn't know his songs. Well, I went to the Queen + Adam Lambert show in Montreal (I am a huge Queen fan) on July 24th and I was not sure if he could meet my expectations. I knew he wasn't Freddie, but I didn't know he was god enough to "replace" him. Can I tell you that I was blown away and that I fell in love with him within minutes the show started?!? I loved everything about him: his charisma, his voice, his outfits, his personality, his beautiful face... When I came home, I bought all of his CDs and been listening to them non-stop. I am so happy to be one of his fans now and I will be for the rest of my life. 

Hope to meet some nice people here to share our passion for this wonderful and down-to-earth artist.

Can't wait for his new music and new tour!

That's awesome hun :D There are no measures made on when or where you discovered Adam, the important thing is that you HAVE discovered him :D

Enjoy your journey down the Glambert path, you won't be disappointed as apart from his charisma and talent, Adam is very attentive to his fans and there is plenty to experience :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2017 at 7:14 PM, ADAMITES2015 said:

That's awesome hun :D There are no measures made on when or where you discovered Adam, the important thing is that you HAVE discovered him :D

Enjoy your journey down the Glambert path, you won't be disappointed as apart from his charisma and talent, Adam is very attentive to his fans and there is plenty to experience :D

You are right @ADAMITES2015! :)

Meeting him is now on my bucket list! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27.7.2017 at 10:20 PM, emilie23 said:

Hi everyone!

My name is Emilie and, believe me or not, I was not really aware of Adam Lambert's existence before last week. I kind of knew who he was, but I didn't know his songs. Well, I went to the Queen + Adam Lambert show in Montreal (I am a huge Queen fan) on July 24th and I was not sure if he could meet my expectations. I knew he wasn't Freddie, but I didn't know he was god enough to "replace" him. Can I tell you that I was blown away and that I fell in love with him within minutes the show started?!? I loved everything about him: his charisma, his voice, his outfits, his personality, his beautiful face... When I came home, I bought all of his CDs and been listening to them non-stop. I am so happy to be one of his fans now and I will be for the rest of my life. 

Hope to meet some nice people here to share our passion for this wonderful and down-to-earth artist.

Can't wait for his new music and new tour!

Hi Emilie, Welcome :).

I’m kind of new here as well. I “found” Adam earlier this year. And what a find:wub:!!!!

I couldn’t agree more, his just amazing isn’t he?! I have yet to see him live, but I’m waiting, more or less patiently for November.

On 4.8.2017 at 1:28 AM, emilie23 said:

You are right @ADAMITES2015! :)

Meeting him is now on my bucket list! ;)

Meeting him is on my bucket list too:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27.8.2017 at 10:08 PM, Dreameratheart said:

(...) I have yet to see him live, but I’m waiting, more or less patiently for November.

Meeting him is on my bucket list too:)

Hi @Dreameratheart! :) Are you going to the QAL concert in Stockholm? I actually considered going there too because during Adam's last solo tour I saw him in both, Helsinki and Stockholm. It was so much fun, but this time I only got tickets to Helsinki. 

It would be so much fun to take a trip across Scandinavia following their tour, though. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this