• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
WindyJocelyne

Adam sale his home house in L.A. Why now??

In the ad for his home they do not give the address but they give the plot number so it is likely that someone could look up the address in the real estate website for the city he lives in. It also gives directions as to how to get close to his home from Sunset Blvd. If he lives close to Sunset Blvd, there may be people who drive up his street to look at the homes. Perhaps there is not enough privacy. The ad didn't show the glass brick staircase that I have seen in other pictures. I think that part of his house is right at the street. Including that photo would make the house more recognizable from the street.

Adam has likely been making most of his money the last few years from touring with Queen. That could stop at any time based on the health of Brian and Roger. If something happened to one of them (God forbid), I don't think the other would tour alone with Adam. Music is not making a lot of money for artists these days. Adam's last tour was in small theaters, so he is not buying a bigger house based on that tour. As Adam gets older, his appeal to younger fans will diminish. Fans under 12 years old won't remember Adam from Idol. He doesn't put out new music sooner than 3 years between albums so he rarely works during the off-times. I don't know if he gets paid for interviews at radio stations to promote his album, so the months after he puts out new music doesn't bring in a lot of money. His albums do well in the first week but they rapidly fall down the charts so album sales aren't bringing in a lot of money. I can't see him buying a much bigger house than he already has unless he is making a one time shot for a bigger home from the Queen tour money. He supposedly paid cash for the home he has now. I think he will pay cash for the home he will buy as well. 

Some people like to flip houses. You can turn a profit and put that into a new house. When a celebrity owns a house, it is likely to sell for more money so he could use the profit towards a more exclusive residence and flip it in a few years again.

16 hours ago, -Tigger- said:

The thing that has been bugging me since this news came up is that if you search "Adam Lambert address," you can actually find the address on the first page of Google. That's not enough privacy for sure! :angry::(

Wow, I had no idea!!  I wonder if his management is aware of that.

Hey Tigger!!!  Nice to see you again :)

On 9/2/2017 at 5:30 AM, -Tigger- said:

The thing that has been bugging me since this news came up is that if you search "Adam Lambert address," you can actually find the address on the first page of Google. That's not enough privacy for sure! :angry::(

I think that's why some of us AO members were squeamish about this thread ;) 

On 9/1/2017 at 3:43 AM, ADAMITES2015 said:

@annar Where are you located hun?

I'm in Minnesota-so not  nearly close enough to make this a convenient project! I asked my husband the other day if he ever thought about doing something entirely different for work - haha! You're in Australia? 

On 9/3/2017 at 6:32 PM, ADAMITES2015 said:

Let's be real here, NOTHING is sacred anymore thanks to the internet :(;)

That's so true, unfortunately. I'd be awful if the reason he's moving was due to lack of privacy. I had second thoughts about posting links to the news articles after learning there were concerns, but the truth is it was already out there. I certainly wouldn't choose to otherwise divulge that information. Privacy and security first!

On 9/4/2017 at 7:26 AM, carter_ said:

I think that's why some of us AO members were squeamish about this thread ;) 

Out of my respect for Adam (hoping to not appear hypocritical) I do struggle sometimes with some of the more personal details that I come across. However, that is one of the unfortunate parts of being a celebrity.

It is also difficult when you read 'sensitive' matter on Adam elsewhere on the net.  At least I would hope, that it could be respectfully discussed/confirmed on here rather than all over social media :D As I would expect more accurate details/answers on AO according to OUR sources before some random's ;):D

On 19.9.2017 at 3:45 AM, foxeylady said:

HEY!!  Some of the members' profile pics are coming up again  :D

Look, there's @sweetygirly and her little dog, and @-Tigger- too 

Yes! :D I wonder if we are able to upload new profile pics now? I haven't taken the risk to try because there was a time when you couldn't get it back...

And a shout-out to @Amberbert. I see you've visited. ^_^

It is definitely an opportunity of a lifetime :) I keep daydreaming about all the options you would have if you could buy his house.  The possibilities would be endless. :rolleyes: 'Glambertland' :lol:

It would be cool as a timeshare with exclusive Glambert Members that could pay a levy to have the option of staying there, hold parties for special occasions etc :rolleyes:

I'm glad Adam's house is NOT in Australia, because then I really would be punishing myself about buying it :lol:

I think Adam is flush with cash right now from the Queen tours and he needs to put the money somewhere where it will appreciate. The stock market is at record highs and maybe he doesn't want to buy into it right now. He bought this home with cash and he may buy his next house with cash so to him it is the right time to buy the home he will want to stay in for the rest of his life. I don't think this house is his dream house. it was fine when he bought it but it is right on the street and there is no privacy. Now he can afford to buy the house he really wants and why not do it. Maybe he knows that there may not be Queen tours any more after this series ends. They fit over 50 dates into less than a year to cover the world with the tour they have now. Maybe Brian and Roger are getting tired of touring.They put in a good 4 years of touring the world and at their ages they may be done touring.

I think they not only love getting on stage they know this is how to solidify the Queen legacy even more than it already is.  If they don't tour again after this one, I certainly hope they do 'one offs' 3 or more times a year.  

As for Adam's house sale, he hasn't given us a clue why he's selling.  That I know of anyway.  These days very few people buy a house for the first time and call it their forever home.  I thought owning a home in West Hollywood was a bucket list wish originally.  If so, it's accomplished his mission.  No reason not to look for the next thing.  A Bentley was also one of his dreams.  He rented one for several months and got that out of his system too.  Like his hair, he's always up for something new to try.  :D Rock on, Adam!