• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
WindyJocelyne

Adam sale his home house in L.A. Why now??

Hello guy's ,

Hi just read on facebook that Adam sail his house in L.A. We see 26 pics to all his home and my god it is so beautiful he got 3 rooms and 4 bathrooms he have such a beautiful kitchen we saw approximated all the house inside. So somehone cant tell me if he goes in Australia for XFactor new season or what???

I haven't heard about that @WindyJocelyne, so I guess I'll wait until there is more info available.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that XFactorAU was not renewed for this year, and he wouldn't have to sell his house for that anyway (he dodn't sell his house to do it last year, after all).

Maybe he's just feeling the need to buy something different, or bigger and better.

Hi foxeylady,

How are you? Ok just see that in facebook and we saw his how and he ask for 395 millions for his home and we all see 26 pics inside really beautiful home so its seem to be serious I think we saw also 2 big balcony's and a huge pool and many thinks...inside with his gymnas to.. If you go on facebook probably it will his own page probably...I just see that in facebook new...thats it ..If you have new about it thanks to tell me...bye bye and take care. :)

4 h ·
safe_image.php?d=AQCLmrzuC9agQwaI&w=476&
(TheMLS) For Sale: 4 bed, 3 bath house located in Los Angeles (City), CA 90069 on sale now for $3,995,000. MLS# 17-262212. SET ABOVE THE STREET AND BEHIND TALL HEDGES, THIS HOME HAS A BOUTIQUE-HOTEL VIBE AN...
redfin.com

1 hour ago, annar said:

My thoughts exactly :lol: Wouldn't it be lovely to have a meeting place that Glamberts from all over the world could meet and greet EACH OTHER :lol:

We could have a house warming party and invite Adam along :lol:

8 hours ago, annar said:

(...)

Maybe it should become Glambert Headquarters?!

7 hours ago, ADAMITES2015 said:

My thoughts exactly :lol: Wouldn't it be lovely to have a meeting place that Glamberts from all over the world could meet and greet EACH OTHER :lol:

We could have a house warming party and invite Adam along :lol:

OMG! :D That's would be so funny and great!!! :lol: I mean, WHEN Adam becomes a legend this house/site will be visited by numbers anyway. ;) It is the first house he bought, right? And, with OUR money!!!!? Am I right or am I right? :lol: :lol:

And, if it were to become a Glambert Headquarters the interior design wouldn't change much from present time - See the lovely RS cover on the wall of his bathroom?! :lol: LOL :lol:

18 hours ago, albertabroad said:

And, if it were to become a Glambert Headquarters the interior design wouldn't change much from present time - See the lovely RS cover on the wall of his bathroom?! :lol: LOL :lol:

Oh my gosh--it's there!!  I had to go back to look for that in all the pictures  :lol:

19 hours ago, annar said:

Sounds fabulous! Shall I draw up a business plan? ;)

Haha! :D Are we gonna charge ourselves to make profit? :lol: Some plan that would be!! :lol: LOL

14 hours ago, foxeylady said:

Oh my gosh--it's there!!  I had to go back to look for that in all the pictures  :lol:

Yep. It's there!! :lol:

Glambert Headquarters! :D  You guys crack me up. :lol:

There have been questions about allowing the link to the listing with all the photos of Adam's house here on our forum. It's a public listing, and doesn't disclose the address, so it's fine. As long as there are no posts that disclose the location, y'all can ogle, discuss, and plan your future headquarters to your hearts' content. :wub:  I can only imagine what y'all would do to the place! ;)

1 hour ago, Flash Mod said:

Glambert Headquarters! :D  You guys crack me up. :lol:

There have been questions about allowing the link to the listing with all the photos of Adam's house here on our forum. It's a public listing, and doesn't disclose the address, so it's fine. As long as there are no posts that disclose the location, y'all can ogle, discuss, and plan your future headquarters to your hearts' content. :wub:  I can only imagine what y'all would do to the place! ;)

Thanks, Flash Mod. I certainly wouldn't want to invade Adam's privacy by linking to articles I have seen relating to it online. I'll keep photos out of future comments on this topic. (I would say unless they are potential remodel ideas for Glambert Headquarters, but I'm sure there would be none as the group would want to preserve things as is!) :)

Perhaps instead of a business plan, the better term would be organizational plan! If  my math is right, 40,000 people could go in on it for $100 each, or 4,000 people for 1,000 each?! That brings to mind some sort of time share-except maybe anyone could just be there whenever they wanted! It should probably be managed some way for capacity issues and comfort level. It would need to be maintained; maybe some sort of association fees like a condo has so all the maintenance is taken care of. Maybe Glambert Headquarters couldbe a nonprofit, getting grant money to operate....This could be a good place for charity fundrasiers! OK, wishful thinking; back to real world! 

On 8/27/2017 at 11:58 AM, albertabroad said:

Haha! :D Are we gonna charge ourselves to make profit? :lol: Some plan that would be!! :lol: LOL

Yep. It's there!! :lol:

12 hours ago, annar said:

Perhaps instead of a business plan, the better term would be organizational plan! If  my math is right, 40,000 people could go in on it for $100 each, or 4,000 people for 1,000 each?! That brings to mind some sort of time share-except maybe anyone could just be there whenever they wanted! It should probably be managed some way for capacity issues and comfort level. It would need to be maintained; maybe some sort of association fees like a condo has so all the maintenance is taken care of. Maybe Glambert Headquarters couldbe a nonprofit, getting grant money to operate....This could be a good place for charity fundrasiers! OK, wishful thinking; back to real world! 

This idea is not impossible :rolleyes:However the logistics of collecting money, signing contracts, interstate and international involvements would be a nightmare! :unsure::lol: 

I can barely keep up with reading these forums :lol:

18 hours ago, annar said:

Haha! :D Sounds like quite a tough job. With huge legal risks on the side! :lol: LOL

Although, the thought of having Adam's old home as a place to stay whenever in US with just one investement of a few thousand dollars isn't that bad. ;)

5 hours ago, ADAMITES2015 said:

(...)I can barely keep up with reading these forums :lol:

Haha! So true!!! :lol:

16 hours ago, ADAMITES2015 said:

This idea is not impossible :rolleyes:However the logistics of collecting money, signing contracts, interstate and international involvements would be a nightmare! :unsure::lol: 

I can barely keep up with reading these forums :lol:

This could be my midlife crisis project! It's time to do something big! Anybody know a good lawyer? hee hee I've always had a bit of an entrepreneurial spirit but haven't acted on it...yet! Lots of dreams though. However, nothing quite like this...:)

20 hours ago, annar said:

This could be my midlife crisis project! It's time to do something big! Anybody know a good lawyer? hee hee I've always had a bit of an entrepreneurial spirit but haven't acted on it...yet! Lots of dreams though. However, nothing quite like this...:)

All we are waiting for is a Glambert to make the first move ;):lol: 

1 hour ago, ADAMITES2015 said:

All we are waiting for is a Glambert to make the first move ;):lol: 

You guys are really fueling my fire here! Adam is so inspiring, isn't he?

I'm slammed at work right now in the RW. Would love to have some time to really figure this out! The house is probably only zoned for residential....

9 minutes ago, annar said:

Another thought; perhaps this could be a retreat center - for Glamberts, of course - so whatever that may take on it that context...The theater screening room would be good for that.:D

A retreat for recovering Glambert addicts?  There wouldn't be much business tho--not many who WANT to recover  :lol: