• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
foxeylady

Waiting for Irma

Dear god.  This makes me sick to my stomach.  Can't imagine how they feel.

From Gerrit today.

"Another bad development, the linemen crew in our area was 'pulled out' today and they're returning to the US mainland with all their equipment. Not sure yet what's going on but it looks like the main contractor, Fluor, is moving out. 
Very bad news if that s true.

They were almost finished here, one more day they would have been done and powered us up, one of the linemen told me. They were sad that they couldn't finish their job here and had to leave us without power. I'm getting really sick and tired of all this."

USACE is the US Army Corp of Engineers.  This is what they are saying and decided one day before Gerrit got power.  They really think making US citizens wait yet until June is the responsible way to do this job?  Is this their idea of saving money???  Gotta have money for that military parade I guess.  I used to have a lot of respect for the ACE, it's dwindling at lightening speed.   

"It looks like the USACE is to blame:

USACE wrote:"While we remain focused on returning power to all Puerto Ricans, we are beginning a responsible drawdown of our current workforce to make good use of the federal tax dollars entrusted to us," said Colonel Jason Kirk, USACE Power Restoration Task Force lead. "The Unified Command is confident that we have the right number of restoration workers actively engaged and will not rest until we have the lights back on for all of our fellow American citizens in Puerto Rico."

Yeah sure, pulling out the crew ONE DAY before they could power us up.

USACE wrote:Power restoration to 95 percent of customers energized in the more remote areas with challenging terrain, like the Arecibo and Caguas regions, will take until mid-April and late-May respectively.

Note: we are in the Caguas region.