• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
carter_

December 25/17 Adam will be on Alan Carr’s Chatty Man Christmas Special (Channel 4) United Kingdom

So much fun as always! I wish Adam could be on every time! :D And also do some more singing. ;)

I'm thrilled about the new music news!!!! :):)  I wonder if I should start looking for a rental flat in Stockholm if he's going to be spending as much time as possible in studio... in Stockholm maybe? ;):lol:

Hello ,
long time no see but if you are friends on Facebook you will know I've had a bad year healthwise. Carter I am very sorry for your loss.

I was again very lucky to be at this recording, I had the year before gone to a show just to get a Priory note against my name for when Adam is on UK TV shows along with Xstitcher .
It all worked out well as I had been to the Manchester show and was down in London for the 1st O2 concert so I rang them up and got 2 tickets.

We don't know of course but those there very much got the impression that Adam was a late edition to the line up hence the shorter interview and lack of him "playing" any of the games.
Being that he was in the middle of a very grueling schedule we were all just grateful he was there. 
Adam came out with the rest of the guests earlier on into the show for the Publicity shots and Lorraine was very much trying to walk alongside Adam, we do all know how much she adores him so why ever not ;-)
After the publicity shots Kasabian sang their song and Adam didn't leave the studio unlike the other guests and stood and watched them sing and bopping along to them. Whilst the audience watched Kasabian we Adam fans watched him :wub:

Adam was on last but one for recording and I was actually quite glad as my original seat wasn't good as I was blocked by the camera from seeing the guest or seeing Alan Carr, but as some had left as it was a long recording my friend and I were able to relocate and got a perfect view of Adam for his interview.
It wasn't a long interview probably about 12 to 15 minutes maximum. So much was cut out which of course is a shame and he go it spot on with his comments on a certain Political leader and got a lot of support from the audience.
There is a great deal of TV chemistry between Adam and Alan so I do hope at some point they get to spend a lot more time in front of the camera together but I was just so grateful that we got Adam on one of the most popular Christmas Day shows especially amongst the younger part of the UK population.

I now need to go and watch another TV show that needs an audience so I can get another prioroty note against my name :lol: