• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
sweetygirly

Is the most recent tour going to Asia?

QAL is big in Asia. I haven't seen anything about this tour going to Asia. Have they announced anything yet? I can't imagine them leaving Asia off the schedule.

After Asia, they could send all the gear across the lower Pacific Ocean to South America. They haven't been there since 2015. If they want to keep touring, those would be the places to go to.

If they are going to do another world tour, it would likely be in 2020. Will Brian and Roger be physically able to do such a rigorous tour in their '70s?

I have a feeling that this may be QAL's last big world tour. I think Dr Brian and Roger might find it easier limit the number of concerts to a more manageable number. Perhaps several concerts at specific venues, and less travelling from country to country. 

I haven't heard anything about Asia or SA--yet.  But I certainly haven't heard anything about them retiring or slowing down either.

I don't think artists ever really retire.  Their art is not just a job to them.  Their art is who they are.

They just announced more dates in Germany and Italy. Maybe they will add  Asia at the tail end of that. Maybe this is why Adam has not planned a date to release his own music. He has said that the album is finished before but now he is writing more music again. He needs a good few months to promote an album. But, Roger and Brian are not getting any younger and touring with Queen is a big part of Adam's income so I guess that QAL has to be his priority over releasing his own music.

Brian and Roger may not want to stop touring but they have to get insurance to go on a world-wide tour. If either of them should get a medical problem that makes then uninsurable, that might preclude another worldwide tour. they have to leave some time between tours. They left three years between North American tours so that would push another world tour to 2020. Add about two years to complete the tour and that brings Brian to about 75 years old. I don't think Brian and Roger would tour unless they thought they could play with as much vigor and proficiency as they are currently showing so that could put another world tour in doubt. Tours will get more expensive to produce as new technology in tour presentation becomes available so age does become a factor in the future. Brian and  Roger need a lot more stamina for a tour than Paul McCartney would need. Brian is more of a guitar player and Roger needs strength and endurance on the drums so I don't think you can compare what they do on a tour to a solo frontman their age who is touring but doesn't require the riffing on the guitar and banging on the drums.

Adam has been out of the spotlight as a solo performer for almost 3 years so I hope he is not being forgotten in the solo artist world. Adam is getting older so his appeal to young fans is not what it was. It is harder to get radio play as you get older, especially when you have not gotten your fair share of radio play before. I hope Adam's strategy in delaying publication of his own music works to his advantage.

What worries me is the " once more round the block" that Brian said

I dont know about Asia but Im going to be very greedy here and say I want them back in UK with more shows because not everyone in the UK lives in London:(

Its too expensive to go to London because its 5 hours away so will mean staying overnight and London is expensive. Boohoo.

At least coming to Manchester that's only 2 and a half hours from me but they cant please all of us.

At least we can look forward to some of Adam's own music sometime this year, that we know for sure.

I'm just excited about everything he has in store. He is loving it and that's what's important. 

x

btw Hi Everyone:wub:

Brian said "One more time" when they booked their first tour. So, who knows.

I don't think that they would tour the same areas with the same show or a different show for at least two years in between. That would mean 2019/20. If they are going to put on a new show, they need to tour enough cities to make it worthwhile financially. That means at least a year but more than likely two years of touring a new show. If Brian and/or Roger cannot do as many shows as close together like they are currently doing, that would extend the tour time span. They cannot fake it playing Queen music. There is no guitar backup player to take some of the burden off of Brian. He doesn't get a break except for the drum solo. There is a percussionist besides Roger but Roger cannot fake his playing while someone else hits the drums.  I don't think Brian and Roger would tour if they couldn't give it the 100% they are giving now. Both Brian and Roger have to be in shape to tour. So, considering all of this, this could be the last group of shows. If not, surely there wouldn't be two new worldwide tours in the future.

Unfortunately, it took 5 years after Idol for QAL to start touring. Had Adam done Idol a few years earlier, we might have gotten one or two more Queen shows.   Well, we can't complain because we got to see the greatest collaboration of singer and musicians and incredible music that will live with us all of our lives.