• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
carter_

AdamOfficial Home page has been update, but you can't enter the site or forums through Home page anymore?

AARRRGGGH!!!  I can't get into ALF either!  I get a message that it's unsafe, can't be verified, etc.  I wonder if that means that there is some construction going on there too.

Mmm @foxeylady I just used ALF again to get here without any problems.  It seems easier for me to have just the one login page :)

With the lack of fans dropping in these days maybe there should only be the ALF page.  With access to the forums for paid members only, but have public access to events info etc :rolleyes: Just a thought, will wait and see what happens.

Over the past few weeks I have attempted to get an answer to this from my contact at Warner Brothers Music. After several emails I still have not received a reply. Neither have I been contacted by his new management to let me know who to communicate with there. I fully realize the Forum has become a bit of a dinosaur and fully expected at some point it would cease to be. But at this point no one has let me know what the status is. 😒

If anyone ever finds the time to let me know I will pass it on.

Just heard back from my contact at WBR.

Management has decided not to link to the forum from Adam's official site. There is also no link from his official site to the fan club, but from what I'm reading in this thread there is still a link from the fan club to the forum. So unless new fans join the fan club there is no way for them to know the forum exists. 

My own personal take from this is that the forum, dinosaur that it is, is in its last days. To be honest I'm surprised it's still here at all. But as long as it is I will keep on keepin on with y'all.

1 hour ago, Flash Mod said:

... To be honest I'm surprised it's still here at all.  ...

Agreed, have felt like this for quite some time.  

On 20/4/2018 at 5:53 PM, carter_ said:

Check out the new home page for AO http://www.adamofficial.com/

Looks good - BUT the option to enter the site forums is gone? WUT?

Hey, i back..I  was going through very difficult economic situations so I am a little away. But I want to renew the membership to adamoficcial i can't enter